Specialist Therapy Support Worker HIV Team (7 hours)
- Organising Occupational Therapy (OT) appointments with patients
- Assessing patients and delivering OT equipment to patients homes
- Carrying out 1:1 relaxation sessions with patients
- General support to patients
- Worked in this role since 2011
- Qualified Teacher
- Previously Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator
- Previously Family Support Worker/ Co-ordinator
- Occupational Therapy Assistant-General Medicine Team-Occupational Therapy Department Birmingham Heartlands Hospital 2009-2011.
- Stress Management and Relaxation Techniques
- Volunteer: Lost and Found Course-Weekly support group for children (and their parents) facing loss and bereavement.
- Volunteer: Support Group for elderly people in Warden Controlled Accommodation